Last Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel
The High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas has become a favorite sight along the city’s skyline. Its enormous size is a feat of modern engineering. However, it is more than just eye candy. You can ride the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas; a record-breaking attraction for a truly unique Vegas experience.
The World’s Tallest
Open since March 2014; the High Roller Observation Wheel holds the title of tallest observation wheel in the world at an astounding 550 feet. The High Roller beats out several well-known competitors in height, including the acclaimed London Eye, which reaches 443 feet, and the previous title holder, the Singapore Flyer, which stands at 541 feet tall.
The same company that consulted on the Singapore Flyer, Arup Engineering, was responsible for the structural engineering of the High Roller. Caesars Entertainment Corporation, the owner and operator of the Observation Wheel, commissioned its creation as part of The LINQ Promenade, a massive entertainment district featuring retail, dining, and entertainment. — The High Roller Observation Wheel serves as a massive centerpiece and testament to everything that makes Las Vegas the prime destination for entertainment.
A Smooth Ride
You can experience a panoramic view of the famed Sin City when you ride the High Roller. The cabins are spacious, allowing up to 40 passengers to ride together, and engineered for stability so you can soar above the skyline without discomfort. This means you are free to move around and check the sights of the city from all angles; snapping a few amazing pictures along the way.
The High Roller ride lasts 30 minutes. If you are worried that you will get thirsty before it’s over, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks can be purchased prior to boarding or you can turn your ride into a real party and opt for a Happy Half Hour cabin that includes a full open bar for the 30 minute duration.
Take advantage of the High Roller’s exclusive sightseeing experience and view Las Vegas in all its glory. Night rides feature the glitz and glamor of the city illuminated with thousands of lights. The wheel itself joins in the show with 2,000 LED lights in a beautiful rainbow of colors.
The Sky-High trip is a great activity for families. The High Roller offers youth pricing and free rides for children six years of age or under the age of six. In addition, there are other special ticket discounts, including:
- Student Special: US students can show their IDs to get 50 percent off.
- Local Special: Nevada residents can present a valid Nevada ID for a 50 percent discount.
- Senior Special: Guests aged 65 and over can receive a discount of $5.
- Military Special: Service members who present their US Military ID receive a $5 discount.
- Various holiday and special packages.
Experience of a Lifetime
If you would like a little extra during your High Roller Las Vegas experience, the attraction offers several one-of-a-kind activities to take your ride to the next level, such as:
- Chocolate Tasting: A chocolatier ambassador leads tasters through a variety of Ethel M Chocolates. You can learn about the history and creation of these delectable bites while sipping a complimentary drink.
- Weddings: You can choose from several wedding packages to make tying the knot a fantastic memory.
- Yoga: That’s right – you can spend an hour in tranquility, practicing yoga while soaring.
Whatever your preference, the High Roller is ready to take you on an adventure that you will never forget.
If you are ready to ride the High Roller Observation Wheel, purchase tickets HERE at with the lowest price available. To learn more about the many amazing attractions Las Vegas has to offer, explore our website.