Last Vegas High Roller Observation Wheel
The High Roller Ferris Wheel in Las Vegas has become a favorite observation sight along the city’s skyline. Its enormous size of the Linq Ferris Wheel is a feat of modern engineering. However, it is more than just eye candy. You can ride the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas; a record-breaking attraction for a truly unique Vegas experience at The Linq.
Providing an incredible aerial view of the Las Vegas Strip below
The High Roller Observation Wheel Vegas is an experience unlike any other. Whether you’re visiting the city for the first time or consider yourself a seasoned Vegas veteran; riding on this massive observation wheel is a must. Not only will you be boarding one of the world’s most incredible man-made structures, but you’ll also get a unique perspective of the famous lights of Las Vegas.
Each cabin offers a 360-degree view of the city below, and the top of the wheel will bring you hundreds of feet above the Las Vegas Strip.
The High Roller is a great activity for families visiting Las Vegas, and a fun way to spend time with friends. It is also the perfect stop for a romantic night out with that special someone. Featuring family-friendly cabins as well as, in-cabin open bars for the 21 and over crowd; The High Roller Las Vegas is truly an attraction that anyone will love.
The Creators of the High Roller Ferris Wheel Observation Wheel in Las Vegas
Their goal was to bring a new element of fun to the Strip, giving visitors a thrilling new experience to look forward to – even if they’d visited Las Vegas dozens of times. Interestingly, the location where the High Roller now stands was originally slated to become another Vegas casino and hotel, but fate had other plans.
Instead, developers opted to take a chance on a daring idea to build the world’s largest Observation Wheel. Now, The High Roller Vegas has already cemented itself as one of the most iconic sights on the Strip, rising above the city’s most famous hotels and casinos.
The World’s Tallest
Open since March 2014; the Vegas Ferris Wheel holds the title of tallest observation wheel in the world at an astounding 550 feet. The Ferris Wheel in Las Vegas beats out several well-known competitors in height, including the acclaimed London Eye, which reaches 443 feet, and the previous title holder, the Singapore Flyer, which stands at 541 feet tall.
The same company that consulted on the Singapore Flyer, Arup Engineering, was responsible for the structural engineering of the High Roller. Caesars Entertainment Corporation, the owner and operator of the Observation Wheel, commissioned its creation as part of The LINQ Promenade, a massive entertainment district featuring retail, dining, and entertainment. — The High Roller Observation Ferris Wheel serves as a massive centerpiece and testament to everything that makes Las Vegas the prime destination for entertainment.
A Smooth Ride
You can experience a panoramic view of the famed Sin City when you ride the High Roller Ferris Wheel. The cabins are spacious, allowing up to 40 passengers to ride together, and engineered for stability so you can soar above the skyline without discomfort. This means you are free to move around and check the sights of the city from all angles; snapping a few amazing pictures along the way.
The High Roller ride lasts 30 minutes. If you are worried that you will get thirsty before it’s over, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks can be purchased prior to boarding or you can turn your ride into a real party and opt for a Happy Half Hour cabin that includes a full open bar for the 30 minute duration.
Take advantage of the High Roller’s exclusive sightseeing experience and view Las Vegas in all its glory. Night rides feature the glitz and glamor of the city illuminated with thousands of lights. The wheel itself joins in the show with 2,000 LED lights in a beautiful rainbow of colors.
The Sky-High trip is a great activity for families. The High Roller offers youth pricing and free rides for children six years of age or under the age of six. In addition, there are other special ticket discounts, including:
- Student Special: US students can show their IDs to get 50 percent off.
- Local Special: Nevada residents can present a valid Nevada ID for a 50 percent discount.
- Senior Special: Guests aged 65 and over can receive a discount of $5.
- Military Special: Service members who present their US Military ID receive a $5 discount.
- Various holiday and special packages.
Experience of a Lifetime
If you would like a little extra during your High Roller Las Vegas experience, the attraction offers several one-of-a-kind activities to take your ride to the next level, such as:
- Chocolate Tasting: A chocolatier ambassador leads tasters through a variety of Ethel M Chocolates. You can learn about the history and creation of these delectable bites while sipping a complimentary drink.
- Weddings: You can choose from several wedding packages to make tying the knot a fantastic memory.
- Yoga: That’s right – you can spend an hour in tranquility, practicing yoga while soaring.
VIP Private Cabins:
- Thanks to the spacious designs of the High Roller cabins and their magnificent views; Las Vegas’ most famous attraction is the perfect place to host your next big event. Friends and family, bachelor and bachelorette parties, weddings and proposals; privatized cabins are available no matter what the occasion. Experience an event you and your guests will never forget.
- Corporate Events: Planning a business trip to Las Vegas? The High Roller also hosts professional events including; team-building celebrations, client parties, convention receptions, and more.
Whatever your preference, the High Roller is ready to take you on an adventure that you will never forget.
If you are ready to ride the High Roller Observation Wheel, purchase tickets HERE at with the lowest price available. We offer the best prices on tickets for the High Roller Las Vegas, making it easy for you to stretch your vacation budget and make the most out of your time on the Strip. To learn more about the many amazing attractions Las Vegas has to offer, explore our website.