Gray Line Las Vegas
Everyone knows that if you want an authentic experience with the best sights and adventures, you have to ask the people who live locally. Only those who have spent years in an area can show you where to eat and what to explore beyond the typical tourist attractions. Las Vegas is no different. The city is known for its casinos, hotels, and attractions on the strip, but the city, and many areas around it have so much more to offer than gambling, showgirls, and bright lights.
Gray Line Tours
Gray Line has been a top choice for curious and enthusiastic tourists at incredible attractions all over the world for more than 100 years. With the help of local experts, Gray Line offers immersive tours with expansive activities and enjoyment. They help their customers take their travels to new levels and make the most out of every trip.
Even if you have visited a city before, you will learn and experience new things with Grayline, making you feel like you are a first time visitor all over again.
What to Expect
When it comes to Gray Line tours, there are plenty of options. Gray Line offers different types of tours in the city of Las Vegas as well as sights unrelated to the popular nightlife. Here are some of our favorites:
- Double Decker Las Vegas Strip Tour – With a professional tour guide, ride the luxurious double-decker bus through 20 stops throughout the Las Vegas strip. You are not confined to the bus and may come and go at different stops. Stops include food, various attractions, and shopping.
- Laughlin Nevada Gaming Tour – This tour goes to Laughlin to the Golden Nugget Casino where you can enjoy the games and rewards without the chaos of the strip.
- Las Vegas Night Tour With Champagne – Explore the strip in luxury with this tour, and discover the best of nightlife in Vegas. As a grand finale, the Viva Vision light show will leave you speechless.
- Grand Canyon Tour – A perfect destination for a one-day getaway, there are multiple choices for tours to the Grand Canyon. Each one gives you opportunities to experience the wonder of nature in many ways, including interacting with people local to the region.
- Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Tour – Another popular attraction is the largest reservoir in the United States and the dam that makes it possible. This tour is not only visually impressive but also educates tour-goers in the history and construction of the dam, which is still in use today.
All of these tours include luxury transportation with televisions and restrooms for the most convenient rides, no matter how far. Each tour provides a wonderful way to check something off of your bucket list or to find something that has been missing from your bucket list the entire time. Gray Line also now offers multilingual narration on all bus tours in the following languages: English, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Spanish!
Start Adventuring Today
For an immersive experience that you have never had before, Gray Line Tours in Las Vegas are an absolute must, whether you are visiting for the first time or the five hundredth. After more than 100 years serving their customers with the top tours in the industry, the expertise Gray Line Tours is not just in practice, but a legacy. No one knows how to take care of tourists better and leave people smiling every time.
Explore the Gray Line Las Vegas website to learn even more about what you can experience with a Gray Line Tour and how you can travel like you never have before. Booking is easy with our members and ensures you get the best possible price. The harder feat is no longer finding a reason to go but finding a good one not to.