Grand Canyon Coaches
Grand Canyon Coach Tours gives people the time of their lives, providing breathtaking adventures that leave visitors awestruck and clamoring for more. For nearly 20 years, Grand Canyon Coaches in Las Vegas has been the premier for an unforgettable tour experience.
What to Expect
Grand Canyon Coaches bring first-class service and epic thrills. We aim to sweep you off your feet from the time we pick you up from the hotel to the moment you are safely returned, and bring you on the most mesmerizing ventures, including:
- Grand Canyon South Rim tour: The destination for jaw-dropping views and epic rock gorges. U.S. presidents, world leaders, celebrities, and millions of visitors have swooned over it; now it’s your turn.
- Grand Canyon West Rim tour: Nearing the city of Las Vegas, this region is home to the world famous Skywalk Bridge. The Grand Canyon West Rim has a massive glass bottom that allows you to stand mid-air between the mile-deep stone walls. That’s a whole lot of awesomeness!
- Hoover Dam and Bridge: Are you ready to see the epitome of American ingenuity? If so, you will be amazed when you gaze at the concrete behemoth known as the Hoover Dam and Bridge. Built in 1936, it continues to generate power for three surrounding states. Spend a few hours touring the inside of the dam and indulge in mind-blowing scenery.
Grand Canyon Bus Tour Amenities
When embarking on a journey with the Grand Canyon Coaches, you have your choice of the standard travel coach and luxury travel van or mini-bus.
Standard Travel Coach
- 50 – 55 passengers
- Standard travel coach seating
- Narrated tour
- DVD entertainment system
- 12 hours
Luxury Travel Van or Mini Bus
- 9 – 13 passengers
- Leather captain chair with “First Class” style leg room
- Personally guided tour
- DVD entertainment system
- 10 hours
In addition to our plenteous amenities, our Grand Canyon bus tours from Las Vegas include the following:
- Gourmet box lunch
- Air-conditioned coach, comfortable seats and viewing windows
- Restrooms on motor coaches
- Rest stops along the way
- Hotel pickup and drop off
A mere 30 miles west of Las Vegas is one of the modern industrial marvels of the world. The Hoover Dam is a 700-foot tall concrete arch-gravity dam. It was finished in 1936 and, at the time, it was the world’s largest concrete structure as well as the world’s largest hydroelectric power station. Some interesting facts about the Hoover Dam that should make this your next adventure:
- Five movies were filmed at the dam: San Andreas, Transformers, Superman, Vegas Vacation, and Solaris.
- Three and one-quarter million cubic yards of concrete was used to build the dam
- 96 people died during the construction
- It took so many workers that a whole town was created for them
- The name was controversial for several years due to President Hoover not being a crowd favorite to the country. The U.S. was in the midst of crippling depression and many people placed the blame on the President.
- It was built in only five years, a full two years ahead of schedule
Hoover Dam Bus Tour with South Rim Tour
Complete your experience by combining your Hoover Dam Bus Tour from Las Vegas with a trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim. It is a beautiful spot that is open all year long and is one of the most-visited parts of the Grand Canyon National Park.
If you are seeking a more personal experience, put on your hiking or walking shoes and try a rim walk. Even though time is limited, our driver can give advice on how to maximize your time there. On your return trip to Las Vegas after your Hoover Dam Bus Tour, we’ll stop in Kingman, where you can take a break and grab a snack. We’ll have you back to Las Vegas by 9:30 p.m., in plenty of time to start your evening with dinner.
Hoover Dam Bus Tour with West Rim Tour
Experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon in exciting and varied ways by visiting the West Rim in combination with your Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas. You’ll want to make sure you experience the wonder of the canyon by seeing it fall away 4,000 feet below to the Grand Canyon floor through the plexiglass of the Skywalk.
There are many things to do at the West Rim, but the journey offers as much wonder as the destination. After visiting the Hoover Dam, you’ll travel into Arizona, where you’ll see the Lake Mead National Recreation Area and the Hualapai River. Get your cameras ready for the views of the Mojave Desert and the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, popular with campers, astronomers, and stargazers due to its dark skies free from light pollution.
Start Adventuring Today
We are dedicated to giving you an adventure of a lifetime, taking you on tours of heavenly paradises filled with picturesque sights that can satisfy any globetrotter’s wildest dreams. Sure, we know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. However, after your Grand Canyon excursion, you will not be able to keep all that goodness to yourself.
We have got you covered when it comes to showing you the best time of your life. Explore our site and discover how we capture the heart and soul of Las Vegas. Book your Grand Canyon tour directly from our members for the lowest possible rates.