Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon in Las Vegas
Daytime Zipline Las Vegas
Every daytime zipline tour offers distinctly unique experiences, making it an excellent option for new and seasoned zipliners alike.
Even if you’ve booked with Flightlinez Vegas before, you can bet that there are still new things to see ziplining over the most beautiful scenery in Nevada.
The morning tours, scheduled at 9, and 10 am, are usually the top choice for guests who are hoping to see wildlife.
Bighorn sheep, red-tail hawks, and chuckwallas are just a few of the animals you might spot when soaring over the canyon in the morning hours.
The midday tours at 1 pm or 2 pm are usually the sunniest and warmest, which is often a plus during the chillier winter months.
If you decide on a late afternoon zipline tour, you can take in the awe-inspiring views of the sun hanging low in the sky before it begins its descent over the stunning desert and mountains below.
Sunset Zipline Las Vegas
With the sun shining high above you, you’ll make the short hike up the mountain to reach your jump-off point.
As you coast down the extended, half-mile track, you’ll have a front-row seat to the majesty of nature as the sun sinks beneath the landscape.
Headlamps are provided to ensure that you have plenty of light to make the return trip safely and securely.
Moonlight Zipline Las Vegas
The moonlight zipline tour is available upon request only, so you’ll want to plan ahead of time if you’re hoping to embark on this after-dark adventure.
You may be surprised to find that the moon is so bright, you won’t need lights for the short hike to the zipline – but miners’ headlamps are provided just in case.
The guides typically recommend that you try a daytime zipline tour before booking a moonlight session so that you have a basic level of experience going in.
Why FlightLinez is the Best Vegas Zipline
There are a few different choices when it comes to zipline tours in Las Vegas, but FlightLinez is easily one of the best available.
Whether it’s your first or fiftieth time riding the zipline when you choose Flightlinez, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
• Because Flightlinez utilizes a sophisticated trolley system and thick, durable cables for all their zipline tours, guests are able to go faster while also being extremely safe and comfortable.
• The Bootleg Canyon zipline offers unparalleled views of one of Nevada’s natural wonders, giving you an incredible perspective on the region’s native scenery and wildlife.
• Flightlinez guides are friendly, knowledgeable, and highly experience, so you can be confident that you’re in the best of hands. They’ll keep you comfortable and safe during the entire experience, as well as offer interesting information about the area’s geological, historical, and ecological elements – and they definitely know how to have a great time.
• You’ll receive basic safety training before the ziplining tour, provided by your expert guides. They’ll cover topics like the equipment, safety, and even what to expect on the tour, so you can jump into the experience with confidence.
• When you book a zipline experience through Flightlinez, you’re more than welcome to bring your camera to take photos whenever safety allows. But in addition to personal snapshots, you’ll also have access to the photographs taken by the guides, giving you a fun, memorable way to look back on your one-of-a-kind Vegas experience.